Terms & Conditions
Order and products
- All products ordered on www.nipponshop.net will be shipped direct from Japan.
- All products sold are purchased directly in Japan and are only for personal use and not for resale.
- All products sold on www.nipponshop.net are produced for the Japanese market and are only labelled in Japanese.
(Note that you order on your own risk as all labellings are only in Japanese language. If you have any food allergies or concerns about the ingredients refrain from ordering!)
- Although NipponShop tries to ship food with the longest possible shelf life, food stuff has a limited shelf life. It might happen that the expiry date is short.
- NipponShop does only ship food that has a shelf life of at least one month at the time of handing over the parcel to the postal service.
- NipponShop reserves the right to spilt orders into multiple shipping or combines multiple orders into one shipping.
- All our prices are in JPY and do not include any taxes or duties of the customers country.
- Prices displayed in other currencies are only for information and will be recalculated periodically based on the exchange rate.
Pictures of Products
- Japanese manufacturers change product designs according to seasons or other events so there is a possibility that the product you receive looks different from the picture displayed. The content of the product will, of course, not change.
- All parcels will be shipped direct from Japan.
- All parcels will be sent by air and with parcel number so that they can be tracked.
- All mentioned times about duration of shipping are without any guarantee.
(We have no influence on delivery companies or import customs of the customers country.)
- If a parcel returns due to unsuccessful delivery or any other reason, not caused by NipponShop, the actual cost of re-delivery will be charged to the customer. The amount charged to the customer is the amount that NipponShop is charged by the Japanese Post. NipponShop does not charge any additional fees for packaging, payment processing, etc. in case of re-delivery.
Parcels for which no re-delivery is arranged will be discarded 3 month after they returned. Please note that there will be no refund if you do not want to arrange a re-delivery.
(The shipping cost is depending on the weight of the parcel and can be looked up on the website of the Japanese Post: HERE)
Returns and Cancellations
- NipponShop does not accept returns or cancellations.
All orders are final.
Limitation of Liability
- NipponShop and its staff is not liable for any direct or indirect damages occurring due to mistakes on the website or injuries or damages caused from the products sent to the customer.
(The customer orders on his own risk and understands that all labels and information that come with the products are only in Japanese language.)
- NipponShop will not take over any liability or compensation because of late delivery, import problems or any other reason.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- By accessing this website, you agree that the laws of Japan shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use and contents of this website.
- You also agree that the place for any legal action is set to the sellers place of business which is the City of Nagaoka in Niigata Prefecture, Japan.