- We accept payments by credit card or with PayPal.
- For payments by credit card you can choose the currency by changing the currency at the top of the site.
- When using PayPal, the billing is generally in Japanese Yen (JPY), but you will also have the possibility to pay in your local currency when logging in to your PayPal account.
When paying in your local currency, the amount will be recalculated by PayPal using their own exchange rates which may differ from the exchange rate of your bank or credit card or displayed in our shop.
- We ship direct from Japan.
- Shipment will be done as registered mail through Japanese Post Service.
- You'll get the shipping code to track your parcel after the shipment has left our warehouse.
- We use Japan Post Service for all shipments and all parcels will be sent by registered air mail.
- Shipping cost are between JPY 980 and JPY 780 per order
- It usually takes 5 to 14 days until the goods arrive depending on the country.
Economy Air Mail:
Economy Air Mail is only available for Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- Parcels will be sent as registered SAL mail.
- Shipping cost are between JPY 680 and JPY 480 per order
- It usually takes 2 to 4 weeks until the goods arrive.
Express Mail Service:
Express Mail Service available on request.
Troubles or delays
We will ship all goods as soon as possible to the address you stated, but once the parcel has left our warehouse we have no control over it any more.
The duration of delivery relates to the process speed of transporter and custom clearance.
Deliveries will usually take about 5 to 14 days, but depending on various issues (like Christmas for example) it can take even longer.
Deliveries to Italy or Australia may take longer due to stricter custom inspections.
With the provided tracking number you can easily check where your parcel is. Please not that the data can sometimes be not up to date.
If your order haven't arrived after 3 weeks and the online tracking doesn't give you a clear result about where your parcel is you can contact us and we will help you to get closer details.
A short extract of our shipping history
- Lost parcels since opening (2013): 0
- Returned parcels: below 0,1%
(The most reason for returns, in 7 of 10 cases, is that the recipient haven't seen the notification card if he wasn't at home at the first delivery)